Collection of Information
1. The Firm Website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Firm Website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Firm may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. The Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that The Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Website features, content or services.
Use of Information
1. The Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing The Firm Websites to your interest, and also to help The Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help The Firm tailor The Firm Website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of The Firm’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, The Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but The Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. The Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Firm Website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Website is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Firm over the Internet, either through the Firm’s Website or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
Users seeking to opt-out should reply to any marketing communication with the subject line ‘unsubscribe’.
This Website uses Google Analytics
This Website May Utilize Google AdWords, Remarketing, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Custom Audiences and Potentially Other Online Advertising Services and Tactics
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin or visiting http://www.google.com/settings/ads
On Facebook, users can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting and learn more atwww.aboutads.info/choices and https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads
We may also use other 3rd party remarketing services and/or other online advertising services such as Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIN, and others.
We also may use Google’s “cross-device functionality” to show ads to signed-in google users who have chosen to enable Google to associate their web and app browsing history with their Google account, and to use such information from their Google account to personalize ads.
Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated identifiers associated with users’ Google Accounts (and therefore, personal information). Google Analytics temporarily joins these identifiers to our Google Analytics data in order for you to be shown ads of web sites like ours, on devices other than the device you used when you first visited our website. To disable this, you can do so inside your google account and adjust your privacy settings.
This Website May Also Use “Call Tracking” Numbers
This website may also track phone calls made to the phone number(s) listed on its web pages or phone numbers listed in ads on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook or other platforms displaying our phone number on ads. When a caller makes a call to a call tracking number, standard callerID information is passed onto the 3rd party call tracking service and made available to us. In addition, information such as the keyword used and other information related to the ad that was clicked may also be provided to us. Callers wishing to minimize the information passed on to the service may block callerID information prior to making the call or may instead of calling, contact us using the email request form on our web site.
Customer Reviews, Testimonials and Comments
Our website may contain reviews, comments, testimonials and feedback from our clients. Any partial or full reviews appearing on our site are typically taken from actual clients who posted the reviews publicly online or provided feedback privately to us. These may include written and verbal communications. Most comments are displayed verbatim although we may correct a typographical or grammatical error for better readability but we do not change the material aspect of their feedback. Standard disclaimer: every situation and client is different, results may not be typical or guaranteed. Reviews that show dates or time frames are accurate as of the time of addition to our website but time will have passed between then and your viewing of said review(s). For websites that allow posted reviews to be edited, there is a slight chance a review has been edited by the author after our posting of said review. If we become aware that a review has materially changed after our posting of it on our website, we will update it however we do not constantly monitor online reviews for edits.
Find out now if you have a case.